Now Available – Contact us for access
After many months of recording, building, twisting, manipulating, distorting, processing and polishing, we recently released our epic sound-design project Trailer Works 1 to the world.
Carefully constructed as the ultimate collection of hard-hitting and essential sound-design components, designed specifically for contemporary theatrical trailers, TV spots, promos and the gaming universe, Trailer Works 1 is broken down into 7 distinct sections:
- Trailer Grooves – 25 explosive percussive sections, conveniently designed to fit Act 3 builds, TV Spots or promos, and with alt mixes/underscores for maximum editing flexibility.
- Tonal Patterns – exquisite, compelling, trailer-orientated tonal arrangements, ranging from abrasive to atmospheric, which can serve as beds, intros or underscores.
- Stingers – impactful, modern rising builds, coupled with powerful hits and atmospheric tails, to build unbearable tension, and deliver the ultimate climaxes and transitions.
- Hits – a huge selection of genre-defining atonal impacts, slams, punches, collisions, from deep to explosive, grating to futuristic – complex, multi-layered accents with immense presence.
- Tonal Hits – offered in multiple keys, an advanced collection of sophisticated, modern tonal impact effects, which can fit the key of the underlying score or surrounding bed.
- Risers – 79 breath-crushing, ear-bending risers, whooshes, building effects of varying lengths and intensities, skillfully crafted to add anticipation, build tension and deliver irresistible drama to a cue, scene or act.
- Intro Ambiences – a profound collection of Act 1 or 2 cues, ranging from dark and moody, through pensive and reflective, to aggressive and grating.
In total over 500 separate components, over 300 distinct tracks to enhance, augment or supplement trailer music cues, game promos and scores, and TV spots.
Behind the amazing sounds are three guys who understand both trailers and sound design. Composers Michael Maas’ sound-design-laden trailer music has featured on promotion for War for the Planet of the Apes, The Legend of Tarzan, Gotham, Edge Of Tomorrow, Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials and Chappie. Charlie Lin’s music has supported the new The Saint reboot, action movie Falcon Rising and numerous Glory Oath + Blood releases. Vicenzo Bosa is a specialist sound designer and audio post-production expert, with a particular focus on trailer and promo content. Together, their combined skills lift Trailer Works 1 beyond the ordinary, and help deliver an album that is essential for editors and creatives wishing to give their cuts the ultimate edge.